Wallace to Boone and back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I will be leaving the Wallace area (about 45 miles from Wilmington) heading up I40 Saturday August 16th to Lenoir for the night and then on to Boone/Todd area on Sunday. Will return either Wednesday or Thursday.

If anyone has something that is fairly small that will fit in my PT Cruiser after our bags and cooler, etc. are loaded I will be glad to "Pony Express" it. You would need to meet me near an I40 exit.... as we will have a second PT following us on the way to Lenoir and I wouldn't want to ask them to run all over the country to pick up something. On the way back home from the Boone/Todd area we will be traveling along so I would be available to make a short side trip to pick something up.

Let me know.

Heck, I could even be talked into delivering the Porter-Cable Air Compressor I have for sale in the classified section if anyone needs a good air compressor. I'll even drop the price to $100 for this trip. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Last edited:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
If you want to stop for lunch in Greensboro on the way back home let me know. I'd really like to meet you.

Vestus

Kerry
Corporate Member
Actually, Jon Todd has agreed to sell me his Wynn filter, so if you think you'd have room for it, I'd be much obliged. He's in Lewisville and I'm in Raleigh, so both should be on your route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors