Upcoming Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
It looks a nice assortment of stuff there. If i can make it I will, I'd like to check out the tools and Marlin336 35cal., I always wanted one of them.

Jimmy:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
That is a very tempting list of tools and guns. Sounds like a road trip coming.
:wsmile:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Double dog hot dang! You will see my lazy hand raising on quite a few items!

"I got lots of meny in my account, look how many checks I have left!"

Jim

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Man, I'd love to have that Ruger single six .22/.22 mag.

Seems overkill IMHO to put a scope on a Marlin .35 lever action...my uncle had one that I borrowed for deer hunting in central Georgia when I was younger. Perfect for walking up deer really. I liked it a lot.

I went to a large auction at a farm in Nash county not too long ago. I didn't buy anything but it was a lot of fun looking over the goods and watching folks bid. I was surprised how quickly it went...the auctioneer moved (and talked) very fast.

Chuck

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Man, I'd love to have that Ruger single six .22/.22 mag.

Seems overkill IMHO to put a scope on a Marlin .35 lever action...my uncle had one that I borrowed for deer hunting in central Georgia when I was younger. Perfect for walking up deer really. I liked it a lot.

I went to a large auction at a farm in Nash county not too long ago. I didn't buy anything but it was a lot of fun looking over the goods and watching folks bid. I was surprised how quickly it went...the auctioneer moved (and talked) very fast.

Chuck

Chuck,
I agree with you about the scope on the Marlin, it would come . I'm just not into scoped lever actions personally.

Jimmy:)

M

McRabbet

I can see putting a low power scope on one for hunting deer in heavy cover -- even 2X is enough to help insure a clear shot. Thankfully, it's got a side eject unlike the Win 94.

ebarr

New User
Wayne
For anyone that anted to go. This auction has been postponed till the 12th of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors