Tweety's Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
For those who wanted to see the new workshop they are in the photo Galleries under Terry's Album. They will finish putting it together tomorrow and I will start doing my thing hopefully Saturday. Hope you enjoy the pictures and i will display more when I get started and will send some this weekend. Terry

Edit by D L: I added the thumbnails to Terry's shop. Just click the thumbnail to see the larger photo.

Last edited by a moderator:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Well Terry, with the arrival of your new shop it makes it official.............YOU SUCK! That looks like it will make a great shop. I really like the way you said the length of it can be expanded by adding additional sections to the front or back of it.

BTW.......I added the thumbnails of your shop to your post for you so folks wouldn't have to go looking for the pix.

D L

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Terry,

I just got a look at your new shop. looks like it will be a good size, though, of course, never big enough. the other building in your yard looks like something about twice as big as what I am going to build for the M-I-L this summer, to replace the worn out old metal shed she has, and is just about the size I need to build so that I can give the riding mower (and all the other lawn implements) its eviction notice from the garage/shop.

please remember to give a shout out to us all when you need help finishing it out!

edit:
Ok, DL beat me. I was going to add Terry's pics to my post, which DL did. Then I forgot this part:

YOU SUCK! congratulations. I have free-space envy!

Last edited:

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Thanks

D L Ames said:
Well Terry, with the arrival of your new shop it makes it official.............YOU SUCK! That looks like it will make a great shop. I really like the way you said the length of it can be expanded by adding additional sections to the front or back of it.

BTW.......I added the thumbnails of your shop to your post for you so folks wouldn't have to go looking for the pix.

D L

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I am Sorry you didn't get a chance to tell me I sucked first! Terry HA!:eusa_naug:lol:

NCPete said:
Terry,

I just got a look at your new shop. looks like it will be a good size, though, of course, never big enough. the other building in your yard looks like something about twice as big as what I am going to build for the M-I-L this summer, to replace the worn out old metal shed she has, and is just about the size I need to build so that I can give the riding mower (and all the other lawn implements) its eviction notice from the garage/shop.

please remember to give a shout out to us all when you need help finishing it out!

edit:
Ok, DL beat me. I was going to add Terry's pics to my post, which DL did. Then I forgot this part:

YOU SUCK! congratulations. I have free-space envy!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's cool, a mobile modular work shop. What is it sitting on?

Oh, yea you Suck, that may be the cleanest your shop will ever be:lol: :lol:

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Looking good Terry! Sure wish I had gotten one that is expandable. :lol:

I ran out of room in less than two years:roll:

Enjoy,
Sapwood

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Yes if I decide to add on all I would do is attach to the front and add on. Or if I wanted to get technical I could split it again and put it in the middle. But that option is OUT! But later on I might extend it 20' Then it would be a 20' X 40' But right now I have my hands full just getting this up. I am pleased with it. Thanks!

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS