Tool run needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
We have a Outreach youth class coming soon and we need some parts. All the children enjoy learning basic turning skills by making a light saber. The light is a flashlight pressed into a turned handle - but not just any flashlight - it must be a special Harbor Freight flashlight that they just happen to to giving away for free this month. So, I can not believe I am saying this but I need all of you find the coupon and run off to HF to get one and send to me. Thanks

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Don't forget to get some batteries, as the ones that come in those "stinky" flash lights leak. Just checked, and I have two here and can pickup another tomorrow, as I need to go to Habitat Restore.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
So, I can not believe I am saying this but I need all of you find the coupon and run off to HF to get one and send to me. Thanks

Thank you Phil for lightening my evening (sitting here in a hotel room laughing outloud - no really!):rotflm:

Count on one or two from me!
If I get them to you April 16th or 17th, is that O.K.?

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
I'm looking at my current list of HF coupons. No flashlight! Let's post it and I'll make a run.

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
Phil,

How many are you looking for? Do they all have to be black? Will blue and red ones work?

Harbor freight sells the same flashlights in 2-packs, but they are 1 blue and 1 red. When they were on sale back in early February I bought several packs of them. If blue and red are OK I can send you probably 3 packs (2 per pack). I'll still try to get some of the black ones that they are giving away too. Just let me know how many you need and when you need to have them.

Charley

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Any color, any amount, we use quite a few of these. Here is what they turn into
000_0002 3.jpg

Thanks

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Very cool Phil.

The coupon that Hank posted says you can use it at HarborFreight.com as well.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
As Phil said any color works - they are hidden inside the handle - they are not only popular with the youth, but several of the Warriors and quite a few of the Firemen made one for their kids. We can always use more, especially when they are free. You can get them to Phil or me whichever is easier for you. PM for address or directions. Phil is in North Raleigh and I'm in guess where - Cary.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
I picked up a bunch yesterday. When do you need them? Looks like I'll be out of town for the next Raleigh Lunch Bunch.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
The next youth class is April 19 so I could sure use them before that - just let me know where I can pick them up and thank you

I picked up a bunch yesterday. When do you need them? Looks like I'll be out of town for the next Raleigh Lunch Bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors