The big man has a chair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
We launched our Holiday Light Show this weekend and Santa had a new Chair. When we pulled out the decorations for our Santa tent last week, his chair had seen better days. I needed to make a replacement fast, I was able to knock this out in just under a week. I wish I had some extra time to add more style, but everyone seemed happy and Robert (Santa) liked the wide arms and high back. I was able to find a standard cushion that fit (not shown) and soon, 3000 people brought children and grand-children for a turn in Santa's lap, lists in hand!

Fun project, BTW - I hate my new camera, I need to play more with the settings, Jim

Attachments

• Santa 011.jpg
    Santa 011.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Santa 017.jpg
    Santa 017.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Santa 013.jpg
    Santa 013.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Santa 012.jpg
    Santa 012.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 145

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Nice work! Glad you took care of the Old Man. We need him up this way this year! Again, a nice job.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Nice job and on short notice too. I bet the Big Guy did like it. Good choice of colors also.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow Jim, nice chair! I like the styling. I bet you get something extra good in your stocking this year.
Is that your shop or your kitchen??? :lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

Tom Dunn

New User
Tom Dunn
Nice chair.
I'll bet you can even skip leaving the milk and cookies out for Santa this year!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Man, that's just cool . . . and festive :eusa_clap
Hope Santa repays your generosity and creativity!

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS