Thanks to EWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Stopped by for my first visit to East Wake Hardwoods today. My thanks to Roger Barrow for his candid advice to a WW newbie, and also for the great NCWW discount!!. He struck me as an honest man who will take the time to talk with you and offer options, even if they are not to his benefit. Also met a gent named Lonnie Green who is a retired cabinet maker from Goldsboro, now does wood carvings, who also gave me some good info for future projects. That monster lathe at the back of Roger's shop came from Lonnie's cabinet works. Anybody who needs to turn a 12' baseball bat might want to stop by. For those who have not stopped there, Roger also has a gallery that has some really excellent works in it (and are for sale). Nice bunch of people:eusa_clap

Go

dozer

Mike
Mark glad to hear that made it to Rogers place, He is a really great guy I stop an see him at least once a week. He is a great craftsman himself and has always taken the time to answer any questions that I have. He also has a great selection of wood to choose from and if he doesn't have it he will be more than happy to find it for you.

That lathe in the back he has is a monster but I have seen some pretty cool stuff come off of there.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I'm glad you got to meet Roger. He's a super nice guy for sure and is very knowledgeable about wood and woodworking. He has helped me out a time or two. :-D

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS