Sweeet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
Check this out guys, Just opened the box. An insert came with it that says its one of the first 100 made. It works as sweet as it looks.

Attachments

• 100_0283.jpg
    100_0283.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 153

nelsone

New User
Ed
Dear Larry, I've heard...those really aren't very good for users and should just be hidden away in a drawer if you ever come into possission of one. Since I am sure you need all of the available space for more productive tools, I am will ing to offer to let you send that to me for proper storage.

Oh yea, YOU SUCK!!!:rolf: Congratulations, I really want to get one of those, saw a nice Stanley 93 a while back, but the price was to high and I could have probably upgraded to one of those for a bit more.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I have been wanting one of those or a English #93 for a while...too rich for my blood. Have to use a disembodied #78 to suffice until I win the lottery :crybaby2:

Dave:)

Oh, yea......SUCKUS MAXIMUS to you

sapwood

New User
Roger
8-O8-O8-O Oooh! That is so sweet!

Current reading Anthony Guidice's "Seven Essentials of Woodworking". Although he is a bit strident and I don't completely agree with his philosophy, I do like this quote (without permission :eusa_shhh):

" . . . Buy the best planes you can–planes made for serious work. Buy good planes at the outset, so you can spend your time on woodworking and furnituremaking–not tinkering with junky tools. . . ."

You most assuredly SUCK!

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS