Spring Picinic - Thank You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Tom Dunn said:
Being very new to both this forum and this state, I particulary enjoyed todays gathering, thanks very much!
Fall is indeed a beautiful time of year, yes/no?
YES! Now that is what I call PUPPY POWER on the left! Terry:icon_thum

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Steve, thanks for putting on a first class picnic. The location was perfect, the weather was perfect, the food was fantastic (yeh, I ate too much) and meeting fellow NC Woodworkers was priceless. My family and I had a wonderful time and we all enjoyed looking at the product displays, jigs, WW books.

You have ensured this inaugural event will be a tough act to follow!

Chuck

J

jeff...

What a bummer - My second job called me @ 9:00AM and pleaded with me to come in and repair some furniture that had to go out yesterday afternoon. A few of the pieces were not just a quick touchup and I didn't get out of there till 1:30. Then it was the dance recital @ 6:45PM, I was really looking forward to meeting everyone... what a bummer, I missed the picnic... sounds like everyone had a great time.

jglord

New User
John
Steve - folks have all said it before, but I wanted to add my thanks. I really appreciate the hard work you have put in to making this site great and the lath, etc. is just a small token of the appreciation we all feel.

wapitiscat

New User
Todd Earnhardt
Had my coffee this morning in my shiny NCWW coffee mug and left over ribs for lunch! I and my family had a great time. I second the motion for a spring/fall get together instead of once a year. Hope everyone fared well during tonights severe weather.

Todd

TimB

New User
Tim Baldwin
Terribly disappointed we couldn't make it ... had a family member in the hospital for a couple days ... hopefully, no such event will keep us from the next gathering. No surprise, but glad you all had an obviously great time!

T

toolferone

Here is the picture I got of his smiling mug!

Attachments

• Stephen and lathe 1.jpg
    Stephen and lathe 1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 206

DavidF

New User
David
Thanks - Everybody! who helped make this picnic such a great event. Carol, I and her Mum had a great time even if Olive (Carols Mum) needed a translator when speaking to some of you locals :lol:. Steve, a special thank you for all you do to make this a great club.:eusa_clap

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tom, that's a great picture. I am glad someone's camera didn't decide to die at the most inopportune moment :-(
Dave:)

R

rickc

I am sorry I missed all of the fun. :-? From my experience with folks I have met from this site at other venues, it must have been something. Regarding the picture - it reminds of of something my brother-in-law has told me on numerous occassions. Good news and bad news: Bad news is it is a lousy picture; good news it looks just like you!!!! :lol:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Steve,
I can't imagine how the Spring Picnic could have been a bigger success :-D
LOML and I had a grand time. . . renewing old friendships and making new ones. My only regret was that I didn't have enough chat time with everyone. :mrgreen:

And the lathe was just our way of saying welcome to North Carolina :eusa_clap

Sapwood

M

McRabbet

I love the picture of Steve's reaction to the gift from all of us -- it is "PRICELESS" as they would say in a MasterCard commercial, but I'm disappointed that no one has uploaded a video file or a photo and .wav file of DaveO doing Karaoke after his wry attempt at a coverup to avoid spilling the beans.... I, too, regret not being there for all the fun, food, frivolities, discount coupons and a free NCWW.Net mug!

Rob

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
cpowell said:
Steve, thanks for putting on a first class picnic. The location was perfect, the weather was perfect, the food was fantastic (yeh, I ate too much) and meeting fellow NC Woodworkers was priceless. My family and I had a wonderful time and we all enjoyed looking at the product displays, jigs, WW books.

You have ensured this inaugural event will be a tough act to follow!

Chuck
I had to pay extra for the weather:eusa_liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS