Speaking of specials on dados...

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

Received an email from Peachtree advertising Freud 8" dado sets at $100 off. $169. Some of the packaging was damaged and they had to reprint some manuals and dry them off. Here is the link: Peachtree Special

$100.00 OFF
Freud SD600-WD Series 8" Dial-A-Width Dado Set

Regular Catalog Price $269.99
E-Direct Special Offer $169.99

Due to our neighbors broken water pipe we have 82 sets of the Freud 8" Dial - A- Width Dado with minor water damage to the packaging. This damage is in the form of water stains to the package labels and instruction manual. These Dado sets have been dried, cleaned, and we reprinted the instruction manuals as needed. These Dado's are new, never used and are free from any rust or water stains on the Dado Blades. For the most part these Dado Sets are brand new, but we feel as we cannot sell these Dado's as new product and are offering them as slightly damaged packaging, with a full 1 year Warranty from Peachtree Woodworking Supply.

Rob

New User
Rob
I was all set to order the dadonator set, and the sale ended. So now I'm trying to decide on this, or wait for the dadonator to go on sale again.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
This is an EXCELLENT set and not sure how another set could be much better IMHO. I have the SD508 and it cuts beautiful dados.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS