SOLD - Grizzly G0453Z 15" Planer with Spiral Carbide Cutterhead

MikeMen

Mike
Senior User
This machine has had light use in my basement hobby shop. It was never used in a commercial shop.

The cutterhead is made up of a number of square carbide 4-sided cutters and except for a couple of edges nicked by planing a nail, the cutters are all in their original positions with 3 unused edges. A few replacement cutters included.

There is a mobile base housing the 3HP motor (220v - 20A). Dust chute is included and a dust collector is strongly recommended.
The machine weighs about 500 lbs with input and output extensions removed. The head can also be removed from the stand (and motor) dividing the weight into two parts.

This is a current product and is listed in the Grizzly catalog at $2595 plus $349 shipping and sales tax. See Grizzly web site for detailed specs.

I am asking $1300 and buyer is responsible for moving it from my walkout basement in Cary, NC to their shop.

DSCF0005.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    218.7 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCF0007.JPG
    DSCF0007.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCF0008.JPG
    DSCF0008.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Click on the envelope icon to 'Start a Conversation' with another member.

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
What envelope? Tried the one under the share and it didn't work out.
At the top of the page, to the right of your user name, there's an envelope icon. Click on it, and you'll see a button on the right-hand side of the page, above the sponsors, that says "Start Conversation."

An easier method is to hover your mouse pointer over someone's user name and click "Start Conversation."

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
This machine has had light use in my basement hobby shop. It was never used in a commercial shop.

The cutterhead is made up of a number of square carbide 4-sided cutters and except for a couple of edges nicked by planing a nail, the cutters are all in their original positions with 3 unused edges. A few replacement cutters included.

There is a mobile base housing the 3HP motor (220v - 20A). Dust chute is included and a dust collector is strongly recommended.
The machine weighs about 500 lbs with input and output extensions removed. The head can also be removed from the stand (and motor) dividing the weight into two parts.

This is a current product and is listed in the Grizzly catalog at $2595 plus $349 shipping and sales tax. See Grizzly web site for detailed specs.

I am asking $1300 and buyer is responsible for moving it from my walkout basement in Cary, NC to their shop.

View attachment 219824
Mike, if the first person who responded doesn’t end up buying it I am interested as well.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS