Site is going down on This weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I think I will be taking the site down this weekend so that I can make some necessary changes that I have been putting off. These changes will have to debugged and that takes most of the time. I should be back up by Sunday night or Monday morning. But as usual with this type of thing, it could be shorter or longer:slap: More on this as we get closer to the weekend 3/24 - 3/25

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for taking care of business Steve :icon_thum

Hope it goes smoothly for you :mrgreen:

Roger

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Now what am I going to do all weekend? oh yeah...work in the shop instead of reading about what everyone else has done in theirs!

Good Luck w/ all the changes! We deffinantly appreciate all you do!

Thanks!
~Phillip

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
That's OK Steve! You know how to keep us up to date and we all appreciate the things you do to make this site top of it's class. Besides that will give me a chance to work in the shop as its going to be nice weather just like today when I took off from work to work in the shop. Had a wonderful day and got alot done. But good luck Steve on getting the site in shape. Thanks for the time you spend! Terry

DavidF

New User
David
You mean to say that there is no mirror site that will seamlessly take over - Tut, Tut - Just joking:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS