Ral Craigs list. $40

Attachments

• DSCF2213.jpg
    DSCF2213.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 165

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
currently the shop (what some LOOL's might be tempted to call a two car garage) is not large enough to do most operations with the doors closed. So, when it is stifling hot outdoors, it is stifling hot indoors, too!

I envy your air conditioning!

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
I'm sorry to say that you are going to miss the sawdust sticking to you...it's no fun being clean and dry in the shop :brolleyes

chris

4yanks

New User
Willie
Very nice. Having recently moved into a climate controlled shop I can tell you it makes all the diference in the world.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I know exactly how much better you would feel with that nice little unit in the window....I did one a few years ago after spending over 15 years sweating like a bucket with a hole in it. Once I did the ac thing, no more sweating, and I all but forgot about how much work it was to play in the shop. :eusa_danc

Steve W

New User
Steve
Yeah, I think I'm gonna hunt one for my shop this weekend. I've finally worked off enough of my other projects to think about reactivating the shop (besides, I've got to make some new bifold doors to match the cabinets for the kitchen project). I've got a 12 x 20 x 12'h barn-shaped shed. Think 8000 btu will be enough? I don't need to freeze in there, just keep it so it doesn't feel like Papua New Guinea in there :)

Big Mike

New User
Mike
I'm sorry to say that you are going to miss the sawdust sticking to you...it's no fun being clean and dry in the shop :brolleyes

chris

Finally, a truth is told..... If I don't clog the shower drain with wood chips after working in the shop on a Summer day I don't feel as if I have accomplished anything.....:rolf:

Did I happen to mention I have a minor in plumber's helper:oops:

John Reeves

John Reeves
Corporate Member
Finally, a truth is told..... If I don't clog the shower drain with wood chips after working in the shop on a Summer day I don't feel as if I have accomplished anything.....:rolf:

Did I happen to mention I have a minor in plumber's helper:oops:

The LOML tossed me a scrub brush and scouring powder when I was in the shower a few nights ago. As I am absolutely blind without my glasses, she tossed those in as well.

Is nothing sacred any more?

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Congrats! You will certainly enjoy the air conditioner in weather like this.
By the way, if anyone is interested, I have two units, less than an year old for sale. One is a Whirlpool, 11,000 digital with remote and a Frigidaire, 6,000 digital with remote. Asking $150 for the Whirlpool and $75 for the Fridigaire. Pick up required. If anyone is interested, let me know either by PM or e-mail
jimmauldin@embarqmail.com
Jim in Mayberry
I have original booklet, etc. for each.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Congrats! You will certainly enjoy the air conditioner in weather like this.
By the way, if anyone is interested, I have two units, less than an year old for sale. One is a Whirlpool, 11,000 digital with remote and a Frigidaire, 6,000 digital with remote. Asking $150 for the Whirlpool and $75 for the Fridigaire. Pick up required. If anyone is interested, let me know either by PM or e-mail
jimmauldin@embarqmail.com
Jim in Mayberry
I have original booklet, etc. for each.

IIRC, the Whirlpool unit should have a 5 year warranty, too. Is that right Jim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS