Searching for an article writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Our Outreach Program is a large draw for prospective corporate sponsorships, donations and much more.

We have a successful program and a great story to tell.

This could be greatly enhanced with a well-written article that could be easily viewed by a new site visitor or could be sent/handed out to interested individuals and companies

I will be glad to help whomever takes this on or I will stand back and just watch a pro work, I am best at the latter.

I also suspect the local media folks would love to run with this

The galleries are full of great pictures

Here are just a few, they do tell a great story

IMG_04452.jpg

IMG_04243.jpg

000_0016.JPG

000_0011.JPG

000_0007_2.JPG

DSC04059.JPG

DSC04146.JPG

DSC04173.JPG

IMG_03735.jpg

000_00055.JPG

Last edited:

Truefire

New User
Chris
I would love to possibly do this. I do have a lot of irons in the fire right this minute but I would love to assist dependent upon what type of composition we are talking about. Would it be a one shot deal or is this something that needs to be done more on a monthly basis or something along those lines? If it is a one shot deal, email me the details and let me see whether or not I could possibly assist?

Chris

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Phil, if Chris wants to write this article, great! If, however, he doesn't have time, I'll be glad to do it.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Chris and Donn, Thank you for offering your expertise. May I suggest you work together. There will be a many uses for such an article.

This fall we will be at numerous woodworking shows: North Carolina Woodworking Showcase in Raleigh on Sept 6, Woodworking In America in Winston Salem in mid Sept and Klingspor Extravaganza in Hickory in mid Oct. At each event we will be promoting our Outreach program and will receive numerous questions. This article can be printed and handed out and better yet used as a conversation piece, plus the show promoters like to have this type of information to add to their own show marketing campaigns.

An also important use will be on the site itself. This article would be an easy place to send visitors to to find out what Outreach is all about. These may be folks that want to join to help and also future students and lets not forget the corporations that are thinking about sending donations and want to see more of what we do

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors