Sam Maloof Extravaganza at www.thewoodworkingchannel.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
From 6pm to 11pm tonight there will be an 8 part series taped live on stage with Sam Maloof at:

www.thewoodworkingchannel.com/

I've seen the first few of these sessions and they're very good. He tells his story and fabricates some of the components of a chair. Hope I'm still making sawdust (and have all my fingers!) when I'm 90 years old!!!!

Mark in Concord

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
seems when I go to it, Sam is all I see... Not that that is a bad thing, but I seem to see the same 'episode' each time.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Click on schedule and you can see what's scheduled. Episodes 5-8 are new. I think they will be repeating over the weekend.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
unless something has changed, when I click on schedule, using three different browsers, nothing happens for me. IE6, NS 7.2, Firefox ? Haven't tried new Netscape browser with it.... but thinking on it now, I haven't checked whether I allow pop-ups from that site... time to go watch Sam.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Anyone having probs with FireFox and the WW network might try this. Found it on Woodnet:

Good day

I'm using Firefox and cannot watch the Wwchannel.
I made the following experiment and it works for me, I hope it will work also for everybody like me.

1. Download the RealPlayer 10.
2. During the installation, it will ask you if you want it to be the main player for all your media. Say YES and click NEXT.
3. You don't have to register.
4. Never mind which browser you are using, don't open it.
5. After the RealPlayer is installed you will have an icon on the desktop (tell it to create it during the installatoin).
6. Without opening any internet browser, double click on the RealPlayer icon. The RealPlayer will open.
7. Left click on the addres bar, it will turn blue.
8. Type: www.thewoodworkingchannel.com and ENTER. And it should work (I hope)
9. Click on Favorites and add the address for the next time.

If you have already The realplayer installed, just double click the icon and go.

No need IE, Firefox, Opera, or other browser.

Regards
niki

HTH, Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Thanks DaveO, I had checked all my security and popup settings, to no avail. I shall give this a go on the desktop tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS