SOLD. RBI HAWK 226VS ULTRA SCROLL SAW FOR SALE

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I have reached the point where I need to begin downsizing multiples and un-necessary woodworking items. I have 3 Hawk scroll saws, this 226VS Ultra is the newest and almost new condition saw I have. I am continuing to use my original Hawk G426, and have another like it for backup. I am the 2nd owner of this 226 and bought it for backup, but haven't found it necessary to use it. The first owner purchased it, and after trying to cut a couple of simple patterns, found scrolling wasn't for him, thus an almost unused scroll saw. Everything works perfectly and is a top of the line saw that will last a lifetime with minimal maintenance. Delivery can be arranged within a reasonable area. You can try the saw out here before buying. Includes owners manual. Asking $600, current replacement value is $1400 + freight.
MADE IN AMERICA!

Attachments

• IMG_1272.jpg
    IMG_1272.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 347
  • IMG_1271.jpg
    IMG_1271.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 298
  • IMG_1276.jpg
    IMG_1276.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 285
  • IMG_1273.jpg
    IMG_1273.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 287
  • IMG_1275.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 318
  • IMG_1277.jpg
    IMG_1277.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1281.jpg
    IMG_1281.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1278.jpg
    IMG_1278.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 294
Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
There is another member that is interested, you're second in line. The bottom price is $550. Thanks for your interest.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I just talked to thye other guy and he decided he can't swing it until after the first of the year, so it's still for sale. Thanks for your interest, this is a great saw!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce and Mike - you should hard delete your address and phone numbers - just a suggestion in these "cyber times"!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Done, can’t be too careful.
I am not sure this is a "Real" concern or simply my conspiracy theories, but as we have even more open access, I worry that someone would do something with addresses and phone numbers?!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS