Question...where should I post if I want to hire a long term, part time cabinet maker?

portcityamps

New User
Daniel
Hello all. My name is Daniel. This is my first post. Thanks for having me! I am in need of a cabinet maker for my amplifier and speaker enclosures. I live outside of Asheville and would love to find someone in North Carolina to build them. This is a perfect part-time contract opportunity for a woodshop with talent and time to spare. Templates and diagrams will be provided to ensure quick start up. This contract work averages between 8-12 cabinets per month and the average annual income over the past 5 years has been $25k.

Please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

Daniel Klein
Port City Amps

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome, David.

I like Mike's idea of having a Help Wanted forum. Some of us are not on Facebook, so a posting there would go unseen. My two cents...
I'll bring my laptop to the picnic so you can see how the NCWW Facebook group works. The rules are essentially the same as here as far as posting except we don't allow off topic (non-woodworking) discussions but we do allow ads for woodworking-related employment, lumber sales from sawyers and small lumber dealers, wide board levelers, and kiln operators. There are over 8,000 members there that aren't members here also so you're missing out on different woodworking ideas, methods and tool deals. As always, Facebook isn't a problem if you avoid politics/government, religion, medical advice, and Eastern NC vs Lexington, NC barbeque arguments.

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
... As always, Facebook isn't a problem if you avoid politics/government, religion, medical advice, and Eastern NC vs Lexington, NC barbeque arguments.

Except you and your devices are being datamined with what should be your private data sold to god knows who for a profit for someone else.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors