Pre-Meeting Dinner / Get Together Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

As mentioned in an earlier post, the Triangle Woodworkers Association meeting will be held this FRIDAY. Several members meet at Buffalo Brothers Pizza & Wings at 6:00 pm for dinner and swapping stories. Not unlike a bunch of fisherman speaking the "one that got away". Good conversation, reasonable prices, and then a short walk across the parking lot to the meeting. Buffalo Bros is in the same strip as Klingspor.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I should be there, if I can the wife to relieve me of child care duties soon enough,
Dave:)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I can't make it. I will be going out of town on Friday. Wished I could as the handplane discussion is something I would have enjoyed listening to.

R

rickc

Not only that - but LAST month I was willing to pick up the tab for all who did not show! But alas - that was LAST month!

R

rickc

SteveColes said:
I'll be there Rick, if your coming to the spring picnic.:lol:
Still under strong consideration - have a possible conflict, so won't know for a while - hence the silence!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for the reminder Rick. After reading one of Garretts books, it would be an honor to hear him in person.:icon_thum

So I'll make every effort, but Friday nite scheduling does complicate things.

I usually wash my hair on Friday :mrgreen:

Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
sapwood said:
Thanks for the reminder Rick. After reading one of Garretts books, it would be an honor to hear him in person.:icon_thum

Sapwood

That should only take a second, the curling of it, is what is time consuming:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

R

rickc

sapwood said:

Sapwood
I thought that was why you wore the helmet!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
DaveO said:
That should only take a second, the curling of it, is what is time consuming:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i would think that the Reddy Kilowatt outfit should take care of drying and curling in a jiff!:rolf:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
sapwood said:

Sapwood

Hair?......what hair?

Roger_shave_test.jpg

Roger's buffed cranium.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
:crybaby2:Not able to make it tonite. Family health issues have arisen.

Have fun, take notes, and give my regards to Garrett Hack.

Sapwood

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Roger, sorry to here you can't make it. I hope all is better soon in the Deese household. I'll pay close attention tonight to see if Garrett mentions you by name.

D L

R

rickc

D L Ames said:
...I'll pay close attention tonight to see if Garrett mentions you by name. D L

Just listen for the introductory remark, something similar to: "There are several ways to do this, but AVOID this technique used by..." :mrgreen:

sapwood

New User
Roger
rcorne01 said:
Just listen for the introductory remark, something similar to: "There are several ways to do this, but AVOID this technique used by..." :mrgreen:
. . . nubby who can no longer work the two-handed saw 8-O

Pressing onward,
Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Roger it's too bad you can't make it. I wish a speedy recovery to the ailing family member. I'm gonna miss my comrade in cap. Take your hat off at the table..yea right.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors