Picture to represent NCWW Outreach Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Do we have a picture that represents the NCWW Outreach program? I found this picture, which seems pretty good. Does anyone have anything better?

trailer_1.jpg

Attachments

• trailer_1.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 159

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
Can we use any of the shots that were taken during the Outreach sessions?
The ones that were previously published should have appropriate consent, if we can get the rights to them. (I'm guessing ).

Not sure how/where you plan to use this but here's my first thought-
I think Outreach is about the people coming together rather than the trailer.
The trailer sure makes it easier though!

gfernandez

New User
Gonzalo
How about a collage of a few pictures from the wounded warrior and kids outreach? Picture of people using the equipment or with finished projects is worth a thousand words.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I think the collage is the perfect idea. It should include the tools, the trailer, and people.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
I was looking for one picture that would be a small part of a brochure that is primarily focused on a different topic. Something along the lines of a logo for the outreach program. I guess I didn't really communicate that very well.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
There are a bunch of Galleries with pictures from Outreach. There is also an Outreach Brochure with text and graphics. This will be available at the Hickory event. Phil also put together a slide show of pics from the Galleries that will be playing at the Hickory Event. Have you seen the excellent video that Kevin put together of the event that Roy Underhill hosted with the Warriors?

Not exactly sure what you're looking for but those are some sources.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
There are a bunch of Galleries with pictures from Outreach. There is also an Outreach Brochure with text and graphics. This will be available at the Hickory event. Phil also put together a slide show of pics from the Galleries that will be playing at the Hickory Event. Have you seen the excellent video that Kevin put together of the event that Roy Underhill hosted with the Warriors?

Not exactly sure what you're looking for but those are some sources.

I did see the video that Kevin put together, that was great. I have not seen the Outreach brochure or slide show though.

jazzflute

Kevin
Corporate Member
Hi Jeremy,

Let me know what you need; I'm happy to help. PM me if you want to bounce around ideas and we'll find a time to chat.

K

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Hi Jeremy,

Let me know what you need; I'm happy to help. PM me if you want to bounce around ideas and we'll find a time to chat.

K

Thanks a lot for the offer Kevin. This was for the brochure to promote the NCWW chest and a vase that Charlie turned (they are being auctioned to benefit NCWW). In the brochure the Outreach program was mentioned, so we just wanted one small graphic. It was sent to the printer last night (we were on a tight schedule and the question was very last minute).

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ah, Phil brought the brochures by today for me to carry to the show. They came out fabulously. Very sharp graphics and well organized.

Anyone coming to Hickory can see one there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS