Picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLB3164

New User
Marty
I am sorry I missed the picnic. I had my sites set on meeting everyone and had taken the day off from my normal Sat. commitments. I was feeling a little yuck on Friday afternoon and I woke up Sat. morning with what felt like the full blown flu. I started feeling some better Sat. afternoon only to hit me again Sat, night and most of the day today. I did take my Mother out to dinner for Mothers Day,gotta do that sick or not sick. I hope everyone had a great time and I am looking forward to the next big get together. Sorry if everyone ran out of condiments. I now have a years supply or maybe the next get together will come soon enough and I can bring them to that one. Hope everyone had a great time, I was thinking about everyone.

Marty

Last edited:

clowman

Clay Lowman
Sorry you missed it Marty. I do hope you are feeling better. The weather was great, the company was better. I got to finally touch alot of the projects pictured on the site. They are actually better than the pictures.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
We missed you Marty, but don't worry no one was lacking for any food, drink or condiments in anyway. The was more than enough to go around. I hope you feel better soon.
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS