Panto Router VS Multi Router

CarlF

New User
Carl
Hey all,
I'm in the process of setting up my shop and need some input regarding the Panto Router and the Multi Router. I'm taking on a project where I'll be using the Multi Router at HCC. As such, I'm thinking I might benefit from getting one for my shop. A google search of comparing the two has come up with little. Does anybody have experience using both of these machines? If so, what are the main differences or pro/cons?
Thanks,
Carl

joec

joe
User
I know you asked for experience on both of the machines, but I can chime in on the Pantorouter. I have had mine for about 6 months now and love it. Short learning curve and easy to work with.

Kirk S

Kirk
User
I have never used the Pantorouter but I do have a lot of experience with the Multi Router. The Multi Router is great for making mortise and tenons. My go to joint is a floating tenon and it is fast and accurate for that. The more familiar with it you become the more you will like it. I just started to use it to haunch out beaded face frames. That being said.... it does have a learning curve.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS