Out the Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
with this TV cabinet. A recent comission from a retired school teacher that taught my kids over 20 years

This is also an attempt to figure out how to use the new method of posting pictures. If it does not work this time the image can be viewed in my gallery under the "recent projects" category:wsmile:

Jerry

I guess I did not do it correctly---------when I came back to edit the image shows up in the post as I edit but is was not visible to me on the forum post. ?????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
:dontknow:Do not know why but the first post I clicked on insert image, pasted URL, and no image , no link. Last post I clicked insert link, pasted URL and see the image in the post.:dontknow::dontknow:

Jerry

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I can see the pic twice, Jerry. Once in your original post, and in the first reply.

You do good work. :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Jerry,

Steve fixed the first one, but here's the easiest method for inserting a thumbnail into a thread. I usually open two windows, one for the thread I'm posting to and one to my Photo Gallery. Then, (1) Open the gallery and expand the photo you want to enter. (2) Scroll down below the picture and you'll see a box labeled "Linked Thumbnail". Click on the contents with the left button to highlight the box contents. Then, right-click to open a dialog box and scroll down to copy and click on it. (3) Return to the thread and place the mouse cursor where you want the photo and click to set the point. Right click, scroll down to paste and left click to insert the linked thumbnail URL. If you preview the post, the thumbnail will show, not the URL code. You can repeat this and add as many pictures as you want in the post.

Here's an example:

I'm going to update the FAQs threads in the next few days to help everyone on the site master this and other picture posting techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors