Opinions on Worksharp WS3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
If I do a sharpening session and do quite a few tools, by the time I get around to use them, I've often forgotten that I did them:eusa_thin so I tend to do them as I pick them up for use, then 10 mins later I'm working with a sharp tool. Same with kitchen knives. If either Carol or I notice a knife getting blunt then it gets the treatment.

Maybe an interesting question for the group; do you sharpen "en mass" or as you go?

I'm in the "as I go" group...typically "as I go" for me translates to "when I am using it and notice decreased performance". :lol: :lol: :eusa_doh:

I will do an en masse sharpening every now and then if I decide my chisels need a little more attention than touch-up.

Chuck

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm another one that usually sharpens "as it needs it". Occasionally I'll do "en masse", particularly as I'm finishing a project and putting things away.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I'm pretty much "en masse". Speaking of which, I have started an "en masse" but have yet to complete it..... I am slowly getting extra hand plane blades so I can switch them out when they get dull as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS