"Oops! We ran into some problems."

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
"They're offering as "overstock clearance."

Who are 'they?" MLKHEO.SHOP ??

Steve, why doesn't that retailer brand name ring a bell?

Did they accept PayPal? Or just your debit card?

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
FYI

Looks to be a scam details in the link. I've been to the link so that's not a scam. There are so many scams it there. If it's cheaper than you have ever seen it in sale, might be a scam. To offer low prices they would need large sales numbers, word would get around with large sales. I've been tempted but not worth the loss to the credit card companies.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
FYI

Looks to be a scam details in the link. I've been to the link so that's not a scam. There are so many scams it there. If it's cheaper than you have ever seen it in sale, might be a scam. To offer low prices they would need large sales numbers, word would get around with large sales. I've been tempted but not worth the loss to the credit card companies.
When in doubt . . .
If it seems too good to be true . . .
I Love You Virus
etc. etc.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
"They're offering as "overstock clearance."

Who are 'they?" MLKHEO.SHOP ??

Steve, why doesn't that retailer brand name ring a bell?

Did they accept PayPal? Or just your debit card?
BTW - I did find the 'deal' was 'real' by going to BCTW site to find they had not yet sold out of the 45 units advertised on 28 December. They have a companion site - ?Harvey Tools? and both of them were advertising this same thing on the 11th day of January. I think they made more than forty-five of them (between you and me).

BCTW seems to think this "Only X units left' thing will push one into 'snapping up' a 'deal' before it is too late. Since they repeat the 'deal' once a month . . . well, you know, Jake, it's Chinatown.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS