Offical Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Well, it's offical, I picked up the Hegner from Dino today.
Wow what a SAW AND WHAT A SHOP! Dino is one class act; I was in the area on business looking at a garden train for my public garden, and 4 of us just dropped in to pickup the saw and Dino was a gracious host and gave us a tour of one of the most beauitful woodshop and home we've ever seen. The saw is in awesome shape and I'm like a kid at Christmas. Thanks Dino, Jim:eusa_danc

Attachments

• Scroll saw.JPG
    Scroll saw.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 159

cskipper

Cathy
Hee hee hee- another one falls under the spell! Okay, You SUCK!!!!!!!!! If you decide you are interested, you can buy a replacement arm with the tension release lever. If yours is anything like mine, you are going to love that saw!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Jim,

Congrats. And now that we know you have the tool, you have to post photos of a project built with the tool.

Ray

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Yup, YOU SUCK!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Congrats!!!!

Last edited:
R

rickc

Harrumph! had I not had to spend $200 in gas to get it... :crybaby2: Congrats on a great deal and saw!

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Harrumph! had I not had to spend $200 in gas to get it... :crybaby2:

$200 - That's nothing ! To get the OK to buy Dino's router table I had to take LOML for a B&B weekend at the beach with all the trimmings !!! Dino gave me a great deal on the table but the weekend ended up costing me about a grand :eusa_doh:
(but it was worth it :eusa_dancwe had a great time)

pete

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Congrats Jim. I don't know much about scroll saws but I saw the Hegner demo'd at the Charlotte WW'ing show and it was obvious the saw to do scroll saw work with. I was amazed at how smooth is worked.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Harrumph! had I not had to spend $200 in gas to get it... :crybaby2:

$200 - That's nothing ! To get the OK to buy Dino's router table I had to take LOML for a B&B weekend at the beach with all the trimmings !!! Dino gave me a great deal on the table but the weekend ended up costing me about a grand :eusa_doh:
(but it was worth it :eusa_dancwe had a great time)

pete

Well, as far as I'm concerned the weekend at the beach makes this post a DOUBLE GLOAT!! :lol: :lol:

You Suck!!! :lol: :lol:

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS