New User

Another new user who is retired now, but spent 40 years designing and fabricating custom cabinetry, furniture, and architectural millwork, and now live outside of Asheville, where I have time to build things for myself that I never had time for before. Hoping to be able to exchange ideas and to sell some items that I no longer use.

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
Another new user who is retired now, but spent 40 years designing and fabricating custom cabinetry, furniture, and architectural millwork, and now live outside of Asheville, where I have time to build things for myself that I never had time for before. Hoping to be able to exchange ideas and to sell some items that I no longer use.
Hey Tone--Do a search here for Waynesville Woodworkers. We are a group of retired/semi-retired of woodworkers who get together for lunch every now and then to chew sawdust and help each other out with our projects. If you live on the Western side of AVL, we're real convenient. If you would like to join us, send me your email address to wileyswoodworks@gmail.com . Our next meeting will be in about 3 weeks.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS