My turn to go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Back in the spring we booked a Caribbean Cruise for this coming week. We'll be leaving tomorrow and returning on the 22nd.
Considering the events of the past week and in addition to having lost my Dad, my husbands been @ Duke twice this week for a nodule on his eyelid that thankfully isn't malignant and doesn't need to be removed until we return.

Until today I wasn't sure we'd be able to leave.

It was my top priority to get the PayPal account straight before I left. Now, my only concern is Dennis getting the orders for Calendars with the confirmation that comes thru the Accounting email account. If I'm correct I believe Tracy has access to that email too. I have instructed my daughter Lauren to forward the Notifications on to Dennis. if I'm unable to access my email on the ship which isn't likely. The other possible problem is members that mail checks. I don't know if there is a place they order and Dennis gets it or if he depends on me to let him know when I get a check. I'll have my daughter look for checks in the mail as well.

I know I'll be accessible until I board Saturday so if there are questions or concerns let me know.

Back before Santa comes :)

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
As long as Tracy can forward me the PayPal info like you've done and we get any info on check promptly, everything should be fine.
Have a good trip.
I can relate to your recent events. LOML & I have lost 5 relatives and close family friends in the last 9 weeks. I've been a pallbearer twice on them.
Mom, Dad, and I went to the Oncologist yesterday and he told him the type cancer he had resulting from his Colon Cancer bout of 2 years ago was now slow growing in his lymph nodes and recommended no chemo but regular 3 month checkups until treatment was deemed necessary. My dad isn't a physical man, and we are very close, but it's the first time in my life I can remember him hugging me.
We were relieved.

M

McRabbet

Barbara,

Relax and enjoy your trip with your husband -- you need the break and do not worry about any of your duties here as it sounds like we all have your back! In the event of any Board member needing an emergency purchase, I have the BB&T credit card and can make any such purchase. Don't worry about email either as access is way too expensive from a cruise ship and it can wait until you return.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Thanks all! My only real concern is the Calendar orders. I hate to place another burden on Tracy.

This has been a very difficult year personally for many of us on the Board. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have to watch my back, limp and all :) We will no doubt survive!

Merry Christmas.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Oh, another thing....I gave Lauren instructions to email Dennis when a check does come here. So if you get an email from laurenkern@gmail it's her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS