Fishy fishy in the brook .......

mushroom33.jpg

not really sure where this one came from ....just fell outta my head

The designs are mine using composites of Dover clip art
all cut with #3 FDUR

Thanx for lookin :mrgreen:

J

jeff...

Amazing how an artist can bring a knot to life - really cool Duster really cool... :thumbs_up

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
You know I was just loking at some of your work and let me say Whew I am really impressed. I hope that I can some day produce some of that quality of work. Thanks for sharing.

Mark

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
The "Master" gives another lesson! Nice, Bro, nice!

:wsmile::thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Very cool Robert. Do you think a piece of wood, decide what it's telling you, and then cut it? Or do you have a pattern in mind and look for a piece to match that? Or just dumb luck? Regardless, it looks great!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Dude, you are awesome, I thought that piece was SCRAP for sure:rotflm:. And then you go and cut it all up and turn it into something gorgeous like that. Talent is an understatement.

cskipper

Cathy
Robert, you are definitely doing amazing work with that cedar. I would never have thought of the clever ideas that you have. Great work!!!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Robert, you are amazing. You definitely see things not seen by most of us.
That by itself isn't enough. Lots of folks here see things that aren't really there...usually brought on by snorting ERC shavings. The trick is making it visible in the wood :)

J

jeff...

That by itself isn't enough. Lots of folks here see things that aren't really there...usually brought on by snorting ERC shavings. The trick is making it visible in the wood :)

It's just not any old ERC shavings... it's gotta be the heartwood, the white stuff just doesn't conjure up the same images.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Nice indeed~
That cedar is making Tracy proud I trust!
Soon I think we'll have to post an item or two from it.
How about it Tracy? Feelin' like a proud papa???:eusa_clap

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Nice indeed~
That cedar is making Tracy proud I trust!
Soon I think we'll have to post an item or two from it.
How about it Tracy? Feelin' like a proud papa???:eusa_clap

All I did is supply some free wood to my friends. You all are the cedar artists. Proud? yes, Proud to help that is. I thoroughly have enjoyed the pictures that have been posted of projects made with that load of wood. You people are truly artists, I just got a good deal and passed it on, payed it forward if you will.
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors