Metal shop buildings - reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Roscoe

New User
William
That was very reasonably priced. It didn't say what gauge metal and I guess it doesn't cover the concrete slab. It would be nice not to have to erect it yourself. Just sit back and watch:eusa_danc

sapwood

New User
Roger
The price is enticing and I would guess you could forgo the garage doors. However, they were all 8ft high. It would be nice to utilize some "vertical" space with 9-10ft ceilings.

My $.0002,
Roger

cpw

New User
Charles
Roger,

Only two hundredths of a cent? Has your opinion been devalued that much? That sure beats deflation of the falling dollar. :thumbs_do

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Where's Kenly, NC, and am I within 50 miles of it :eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

Dave:)

KWGOOCH

New User
KENNETH
Dave, are you kidding me?

You live in the same county.

Directions are go straight, then turn right. Then you are there.

Are you just running your post numbers up again?:rotflm:

Kenneth

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Where's Kenly, NC, and am I within 50 miles of it :eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

Dave:)

That's "Friendly Kenly", exit 109 on I-95. I lived about 7 miles from downtown Kenly for several years, closer to Micro, NC.

I got this when I Googled "friendly Kenly".

The Econo Lodge hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 95, within walking distance of the Tobacco Farm Life Museum, an internationally recognized and accredited museum. This Kenly hotel is minutes from area attractions, like Southern National Speedway, Pine Hollow Golf Club, Carolina Premium Outlets and Bentonville Battlefield. The town is known throughout the area as Friendly Kenly. Visitors will enjoy the Kenly Area Parks and Recreation Center, featuring ball fields, a soccer complex, tennis courts, batting cages and a paved walking trail. A variety of restaurants and several golf courses are located in the surrounding area. Guests of this Kenly hotel will enjoy many amenities, including a free continental breakfast.

Chuck

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
No HOA here, but on a little more than 1/3 acre, don't think I will be putting any of those on my lot any time soon

Steve W

New User
Steve
There's a lot to be said for just watching it go up. The job gets done in a day or two with no project creep.

I bought my 12 x 20 8' walled shed from Dutch Barns and have been very satisfied with the shed and the job the crew did.

These sheds cost a little more money than the metal building, but it's all wood, with 2 x 4, 16" center walls, 2 x 4, 24" center trussed gambrel roof (I've got lofts at each end for storage that way!) and the whole thing cost me about $4k, unpainted.

I painted it to match my house and it fits right in my 1/3 acre lot.

:kermit: Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS