Member Websites Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Please take some time to visit the Member Websites addition to the Sliding Menu Bar -- it has just been updated with the sites of many of our more active members. If anyone finds any errors or wants the description of their site improved, please send me a PM. You'll also find all of these links in the Link Library, too. I apologize in advance if I missed anyone (I skipped Steve Coles' site on purpose! :lol: )

Thanks to Monty for adding the Category and setting up the new Menu!

Rob

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Awesome, I clicked on it last night and all that was listed was Monty's site :eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin Glad to have the whole listing back, some really nice web-sites there.

Dave:)

T

toolferone

Rob, I was wondering, when they were here last time when you clicked on the link it opened a new window, now it replaces NCWW. I liked it better the other way. Is that an easy fix? Just my .02 cent worth. Thanks for getting them listed again. I like having them up there.

Monty

New User
Monty
Tom, if you click on "View Link Details" from the Link Options drop-down menu, it will take you to a page that opens the link in a new window - it's just an extra step. I don't see where the change needs to be made to open in a new window when you select "View Site" from that drop-down menu. Maybe someone smarter than me can spot it... :-?

I can make the slide-out menu selection open the links directory in a new window, no problem..... try it now to see what I mean. This doesn't really fix the problem that I believe you're asking about, though.

M

McRabbet

Okay, Folks. We've tweaked it a little to separate Member Websites into two categories: Member Commerce Websites and Member Personal Websites. The first category features members who make some or all of their livelihood from their woodworking, while the second is for display of member shops, projects and the like. Monty's already gotten the Sliding Menu Bar updated. Please give me your comments -- my next task is to break up the large Woodworking Sites category into more meaningful categories. Suggestions are welcome.

BTW -- don't be bashful about adding your own website or requesting help in adding a link.

Rob

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Rob, I like the additions to the side menu bar. Both links seem to work fine for me and the sites open in separate windows. Great job.:icon_thum

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS