Makita corded track saw - considering selling

Hi all. Fairly new to the group so thanks for allowing me to be a part. I have a Makita corded track saw that is about 1 yr old and am considering selling in favor of a cordless. It's been used maybe 5x. Would $400 be reasonable? If so, I'm in CLT and can send pics. Thx.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Hi all. Fairly new to the group so thanks for allowing me to be a part. I have a Makita corded track saw that is about 1 yr old and am considering selling in favor of a cordless. It's been used maybe 5x. Would $400 be reasonable? If so, I'm in CLT and can send pics. Thx.
Put up your pics and list parts included - you can always drop your price when contacted by a serious buyer. JMHO, of course. Do you have the rail(s)? How long? Case?

bphaynes

Parker
Corporate Member
I'd like a track saw and used would be cheaper, but for $300-400 I'd probably be inclined to buy new. Would cordless be significantly better? I guess using it anywhere outside my shop would be a big advantage. I have mostly Makita battery tools so I already have plenty of batteries.

Wilsoncb

Williemakeit
Corporate Member
You have to deal with the dust collection hose anyway so just wrap or velcro the cord to it. You’ll come out of a corded to cordless deal negative $100 or so. I can think of better ways to spend that $100.😉

Put up your pics and list parts included - you can always drop your price when contacted by a serious buyer. JMHO, of course. Do you have the rail(s)? How long? Case?
Will provide pics tomorrow. Case included. I have a 55 and 36 rail though I need to keep or get a good price for them.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
Clips to pair up dust hose and power cord.
1705271175277.png

The reason I prefer this over a cordless tool is that your dust extractor automatically turns on when you start your saw or sander and turns off a few seconds after you shut it off.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
are those clips 3d printed or did you buy them somewhere?

I just lifted that pic off Etsy. They are 3D printed. They come in a variety of diameters and colors. I'm using zip ties right now but it's kind of a waste when I need to cut them off. Those clips just pop off.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
I just lifted that pic off Etsy. They are 3D printed. They come in a variety of diameters and colors. I'm using zip ties right now but it's kind of a waste when I need to cut them off. Those clips just pop off.
thanks, guess I'll be firing up my 3D printer soon

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS