Made it through May!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

New User
John
Well, some doubted it could be done, but I made it through May without buying another peice of a equipment. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lots of folks are anxiously waiting on me to crack. I have to admit, I've stayed off IRS auctions site. :icon_thum

John

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Heck you were on a tropical island half of the time, that doesn't count. Or was that the only way you could resist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Still 15 hours in May. just because you couldn't get it shipped today doesn't mean anything. You could still win an auction...:rolf:

clowman

Clay Lowman
I agree with Dave, you have to add an approiate amount of time to compensate for the time you were away from civilization.

R

rickc

NCPete said:
Still 15 hours in May. just because you couldn't get it shipped today doesn't mean anything. You could still win an auction...:rolf:

Of course, you are assuming an auction is the major temptation. I would be interested in seeing how much extra gas was burned by changing driving patterns to avoid the BORG, woodworking shops, etc.

M

McRabbet

Just wait, he'll succumb to temptation before long! As already said, he's gloating and the last day of the month isn;t even over yet. I must admit that I didn't make it through the month without a decent sized purchase -- I was browsing on Amazon.com the other day and lo and behold, this marvelous deal did appear... More when it comes in... Yep, a stealth pre-gloat...

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
John, addiction is for life :lol:

Sure, there will be periods of temperance (or weight loss), but the disease never goes away. I applaud your brief, but still unfulfilled commitment.

But not to worry . . . I'm soon to contact Bernhard about development of a "Woodguy Disease" patch. Once approved, you should be able to place the patch discreetly so only your most intimate friends will know :slap:

Sapwood

woodguy1975

New User
John
Well... I've only got a few hrs left. :) I don't care about being out of the coutry. It counted. I could have found a machine in the bahamas. :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS