Looking for source

JVBudd

New User
Jeff
Going down the rabbit hole of building burial urns. Where do I purchase the 3" military insignias?

Thanks

Jeff Budd

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
These were made exclusively for NCWW‘s Urns for VETS program and I do not believe they are commercially available.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
As Berta said they were made by one of our members for use in our urn program. They may be available somewhere but not through NCWW.

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jeff,
What do you plan on doing with the medallions?

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
One option to look at is Challenge Coins. There are all sorts of them for the various branches, even down to specific units. They might be a little more in price but are easily sourced.

JVBudd

New User
Jeff
Jeff,
What do you plan on doing with the medallions?
The idea was to build urns for NC vets but the info must be top secrete. Because we have now gone south for the winter I have contacted the National Cemetery here in north Florida and ordered some trial mediations on ESTY to try. If i can get it worked out I would like to build some next season in Asheville if I can get the needed size. The dimensions shown on the NCWWA site dared 2015 will not fit in the Jacksonville Florida cemetery. Thank you

Jeff Budd

Mountain City Bill

Mountain City Bill
Corporate Member
The idea was to build urns for NC vets but the info must be top secrete. Because we have now gone south for the winter I have contacted the National Cemetery here in north Florida and ordered some trial mediations on ESTY to try. If i can get it worked out I would like to build some next season in Asheville if I can get the needed size. The dimensions shown on the NCWWA site dared 2015 will not fit in the Jacksonville Florida cemetery. Thank you

Jeff Budd
I see Hobby Lobby has 3 " metal magnets. Would those work?

I don't know if they have them for other branches.

When you said
The dimensions shown on the NCWWA site dared 2015 will not fit in the Jacksonville Florida cemetery.
What dimensions will fit the Jacksonville cemetery?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS