Jigsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
I was ask if I could make one of these and I wasnt sure but here is the first try at it. I know it needs a bit of refining but I had fun. By the way this is my son Timothy now 14 and he finds no humor in this at all. Thanks for taking a second to have a look. Mark

www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/data/500/thumbs/shortypuzzel.jpg

shortypuzzel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RayH

New User
Ray
Sorry that Timothy has a problem with it. I think it's a great job:icon_thum Wish I could do that.

Ray

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Now that is really cool, sorry he does not like it. I would bet his kids will love it one day:eek:.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's really cool :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap What did you use for the picture and how did you attach it to the wood???
I can see how Tim might be all broken up over this :gar-La;:gar-La;

Dave:)

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
He likes being in the picture but he hates the jokes I make about . are all your pieces put together right, you seem to be all broken up today.woh let you out of the box ...ect. I used a really really heavy coat of temp spray adhesive to attach it to the wood. I have found that any one can do this if Ican do it. But I never knew untill tonight that they make puzzel blades.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Good job :icon_thum Did you use a studio portrait pic or one you printed yourself ?
I tried it with a pic I printed but it ended up smearing before I was done :BangHead:

FD makes really nice puzzle blades :icon_thum

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
What a great idea! I'd love to do this for my grandkids if I could figure out how to do it. Believe me, one of these years your son will love this puzzle because you took the time to make it. Great work.

Ernie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors