Irwin 6" quick grip clamps at HD- 4 for $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badabing

New User
Joe
Home Depot has a 4 pack of Irwin's 6" quick grip clamps on sale for $19.99. This is a great deal if you consider the two pack is usually that price. ;-) I found these at the HD in Charlotte, on Providence Rd. Not sure if they're available everywhere.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I might have to take a ride by hd today or tommorow. I managed to get in on the buy 1 get 1 rebate they had about a year ago.

bluewing92

New User
Norm
Lowes has been carrying that deal on and off for over a year. Needless to say I am well stocked with 6" clamps.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
"Makes a great gift", is true for these. I have about a total of ten. Despite having over a thousand bucks worth of Bessy's, these are the most used clamps in my shop. Unfortunately, my clamp cart (similar to Toolferrone's) won't hold any more clamps. Both HD and Lowes run this a couple times a year. Are they $20, or $19.95?

Inflatable Screen Door

New User
David Maida
I'm a huge fan of the cheap bar clamps from Harbour Freight. I have about a dozen each of the 6" and 12" clamps. They go for 2.00 or 2.50 each on sale at HF. That makes them 8 or 10 clamps for 20.00! Can't beat that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS