I'll be gone 1/8 to 1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Hey folks, I know Steve hasn't assigned me to any specific forums yet but I just wanted to let you know I will be heading to El Paso tomorrow for a fews days and then back up to Arlington. I should be home Thursday evening.

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Have fun, we'll miss you. Maybe when you get back I'll have that *#&@* jewelry box finished for you to see.
Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
DaveO said:
Have fun, we'll miss you. Maybe when you get back I'll have that *#&@* jewelry box finished for you to see.
Dave:)

Dave, do I detect a slight sense of frustration?:lol: I hope everything beside your drawers is going OK for you.

D L

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
D L Ames said:
Hey folks, I know Steve hasn't assigned me to any specific forums yet but I just wanted to let you know I will be heading to El Paso tomorrow for a fews days and then back up to Arlington. I should be home Thursday evening.

D L

Have a safe trip and hurry back, we need someone to keep insom in line. :rolf:

Mike

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
D L Ames said:

D L

OK folks, change 263. It looks like I won't be doing the first part of my trip to El Paso now. I have been waiting all weekend for my Son to get back from Iraq. First he was supposed to get in Friday night....got delayed in Spain because of a fuel issues. Then he was supposed to arrive this evening.........he is now stuck up in Bangor, Maine due to an aircraft maintenance problem and crew rest requirements. You just gotta love our Air force brothers. Anyway, with luck he will be in sometime tomorrow and I am not leaving until he gets here. So, it looks like your stuck with me for a few more days until I head up to Arlington for a day later in the week.

Thanks for all your well wishes.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS