If I just had some wood now

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
This is what my wonderful wife got for me:eusa_danc
She says there is still another package comming with some more chuck jaws and something called a psi morse taper maxi-mandre with a 7mm shaft or some such thingl:eusa_thin
Now if I could just find some wood, and figger uot what this thingy does8-O

lathe4.jpg

chuck.jpg

chisel.jpg

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Too bad you aren't close to the Raleigh Woodcraft. Look at Doug's post on "Free Shorts." Not boxers, nor Dave's "whitey tighties" but wood left over from rocking chairs and other projects.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ooo wee, Earl you're in trouble now. You're about to have more fun than you've had in a long time, and you won't have to truck drag your wood smooth.
PM your address and I'll have enough wood sent out to keep you busy turning pens for awhile. Also don't hesitate to ask me how to tame that beast :-D:-D:-D

Merry Christmas and happy turning:icon_thum

Dave:)

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
:tinysmile_classes_t I knew someone would come through for you, Earl. One good turn(er) deserves another!

Merry Suckage :icon_thum

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
this is how it starts earl.:roll: soon your gonna be lookin round and seein pens and bowls everywhere!;-) nice score! enjoy..:eusa_clap

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Boy you must really have had a lot of ATTABOY points this year. I got shirts. ;-) You did well my friend.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Apparently you've been a very good boy this year Earl :icon_thum
Looks like you got the works!
:eusa_thin Are we going to be seeing round butsudan's now?

YA SUCK!

Roger

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Man, from your thread title I had no idea that you had joined the dark side!! :lol: :lol:

Guess a big You Suck is in order. :)

Lookin forward to seeing some pics soon.

Chuck

J

jeff...

Earl Earl Earl - Nice Score

U SUCK

DarthVader Voice On
Come to the Spinny Side, it's your destiny DarthVader Voice Off

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Earl: I can't wait to see what your first posted effort from that "thingy" will look like!

CONGRATULATIONS, AND OH YEAH! YOU REALLY SUCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS