How's this for a router table start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I made the table extension for the saw and Routed out for the insert and the track Then reinforced it under the table with 3/4 Yellow Pine frame. Should I have done anything different or any other suggestions?
DSC01387.jpg

DSC01389.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
The only thing that you should have done differently is came over to my shop and installed it on my saw :-D :lol: Nice looking router table extension, will it have a lift??
Dave:)

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Looks great:eusa_clap
Whats the peach colored top made from:eusa_thin

Peach ? Its white Formica?

Oh and for now its the PC 691 Router that has the I guess micro lift adjustment. Till Money allows it will do

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
More pics

I routed it out

DSC01396.jpg

For more strength Added a frame under the routed out portion.

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Earl, the peach colored one is the one that he's gonna bring to my shop...you know it's my fav. color :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Thats a piece of 3/4 MDF. I'm going to make a Runoff table/assembly table out of it.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Very nice. All you need is a fence assembly to attach to your t square fence and you are set!

I am going to do that next but Im not sure what to do. I might build the NYW Fence for it, But make it so it will go on the T2 fence.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Sweet setup Jon!

I'd like mine in Carolina Blue :mrgreen:

Roger

I'm sure you could build one and If you cant I would be glad to come help you But Not In Pukealina Blue:rolf: :rolf: :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :lol:

T

toolferone

Looks great so far. Did you drill the hole in the insert to raise and lower the router with the adjustment knob from PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS