Hobby Tool Sale

Redhead

New User
Dick
These items are not mine. I am only helping a neighbor who lost her husband to pancreatic cancer. She wants to get these out of the garage and would like to see them go to someone who would use them. Price is negotiable with her. Let me know which item you are interested in and we can go from there. I have not plugged in nor turn on any of these tools.
I'd like to know how much she's asking for the electric heaters and the red tool cabinet.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'd like to know how much she's asking for the electric heaters and the red tool cabinet.
My phone number is.
Thanks
This forum is viewable around the world. We highly recommend not posting your contact information in the open forum. Best to delete it and send a message directly to Raymond using the conversation feature in the upper right.

Last edited:

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
New members cannot start a conversation/DM/PM. Raymond will need to start that so that can work out the details.

Redhead

New User
Dick
This forum is viewable around the world. We highly recommend not posting your contact information in the open forum. Best to delete it and send a message directly to Raymond using the conversation feature in the upper right.
I don't know how to remove phone from my original question.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I don't know how to remove phone from my original question.
for each post you make, there is an 'Edit' button. Make your changes then press the Save button

1685375683272.png

Redhead

New User
Dick

Thanks
Raymond
I'm new to the NC Woodworker site & am having trouble replying to your note giving me prices for toolbox/cabinets and heaters.

But, I don't hear well and may miss your call. If I don't know answer please leave message and your phone number so I can get back to you.

I do want to buy both heaters and tool boxes/cabinets.

I live at Twin Lakes retirement community in Burlington. I'd like to know where items are and when I can come pick them up.

I may do better communication with my Gmail address which is

Thanks
Dick Statham

Last edited:

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Raymond
I'm new to the NC Woodworker site & am having trouble replying to your note giving me prices for toolbox/cabinets and heaters.

My phone number is 336 674 9860, this is a textable cell phone. But, I don't hear well and may miss your call. If I don't know answer please leave message and your phone number so I can get back to you.

I do want to buy both heaters and tool boxes/cabinets.

I live at Twin Lakes retirement community in Burlington. I'd like to know where items are and when I can come pick them up.

I may do better communication with my Gmail address which is

wdstatham@gmail.com

Thanks
Dick Statham

1075tech

Tim
Senior User
I would be interested in one of the router tables and the kreg in the last picture.

Also, I will likely be traveling through the CLT area later next week if anyone needs anything picked up and brought back to the WS area.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors