Help me test something

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Moderators, please look at the bottom of the page and click on admin. This should take you to a limited version of the Admin panel. You be able to see the Vba Gallery Admin menus. Take a look at them and especially the add a catergory item. Tell me if you can think that using the Request Photo Album meesaage you could create a Member's album.

Thanks

clowman

Clay Lowman
After actually reading closely, if the information supplied on the request message is the only data on the admin screen that is changed, I feel confident I could execute the request.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
clowman said:
After actually reading closely, if the information supplied on the request message is the only data on the admin screen that is changed, I feel confident I could execute the request.

Thanks, anyone else

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yep, that would work for me. I have always wondered why I had access to the Admin page, but now it looks different then other time when I peeked in:oops: That should help out some in the Admin duties if us Mods can give a little help.

Dave:)

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Steve,

Given a little help, I am confident I could navigate the admin site and setup a gallery. Oh btw, I am back. Don't know how or why but here I am.

Mike

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Repeated FTP failures caused the firewall to block your address. They cleared the condition. Don't try to FTP again until you and I can do it together on the phone:lol:

cskipper

Cathy
If there is a cheat sheet you can make - which field we enter info into - e.g. category name, e-mail address and leave the rest alone.... I'd be comfortable setting up a gallery.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
clowman said:

I think if what Clay said is correct then I could probably do it.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS