Help Assembling Base

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
Ok, I have a project that I started a while back and then got injured which caused a massive time delay. I am healthy enough now to do the work but now have restricted work space due to construction at my house. This project is a coffee and end table set for my church. It is walnut and mahogany with some epoxy filling in the walnut due to carpenter bee damage (the walnut was donated).

I have the legs pretty much ready and the cross members pre-cut. I need to make tenons and drill/chisel out the tenon in the legs and assemble. This is something I have never done before and am worried about screwing it up horribly and was hoping someone could help and teach me to do this properly. It will be one coffee table and 2 end tables. The help I need is for assembling the leg bases. Based on wood species I really don't want to screw these up as redoing the work is pricey.

I live down in Fayetteville and could bring this up to someone's because most of this group are up in the tri-city area but am hoping there is someone closer. Anyone willing to help? As stated, I can load stuff up and travel if that is best option.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS