Hello from Taylorsville

Roger45

Roger
Corporate Member
Well, this has long been over due to officially say I’m happy to be part of NCWW. I’m a hobbyist woodworker that likes to make furniture in my spare time. Now my spare time has increased dramatically as today is my first day of RETIREMENT from my full-time job. I hope to be able to add to the forums and more like the rest of you, now that I’m not as busy. A lot of you have met me at the Hickory KINGSPOR’S WOODWORKING EXTRAVAGANZA over the last few years on the lathe helping the kids and great classes by Richard.

I’m originally from Nebraska, Colorado and have I been in North Carolina for the last 6 years enjoying the great people and the weather. My style is whatever makes the wife happy. She is my prime customer and Quality Control officer. I’ve currently been inlaying walnut into maple and veneering with walnut and quilted maple on my projects which adds an extra challenge to the projects. Thanks for everyone’s kind messages everyday of encouragement and support on NCWW and I hope to see everyone at the picnic.

Thanks, NCWW

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
"...now that I’m not as busy..." 🤣🤣

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors