Hello from Smithfield

MHitchcock

New User
Mark
Hi, I'm Mark and I have been woodworking for several years mainly doing cutting boards and small stuff getting my skills better. Retired Fire fighter from GA but moved here with the Engineering/construction company I work for now. If anyone is near me, I would love to see small shop setups and I get my setup better.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard Mike. I am in Archers Lodge. Love to have ya stop by

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Hey Mark, Welcome. I'm right down the road in Four Oaks, maybe 15 to 20 minutes from Smithfield depending on where you are. Would be glad to have you over for a visit to my shop. I'm just a hobbyist mainly making stuff for friends and family. I have a 24' x 24' shop.

Google Iris Road in Four Oaks to measure distance if you are interested in a visit.

MHitchcock

New User
Mark
Hey Mark, Welcome. I'm right down the road in Four Oaks, maybe 15 to 20 minutes from Smithfield depending on where you are. Would be glad to have you over for a visit to my shop. I'm just a hobbyist mainly making stuff for friends and family. I have a 24' x 24' shop.

Google Iris Road in Four Oaks to measure distance if you are interested in a visit.
David I would like to connect. Send me a DM THX

Last edited by a moderator:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors