Hello All

Joseph Delfino

JoeDel
User
I found this site last November while looking for some help with a rewire of my PM1300 dust collector.

A little about me.

I've been self learning woodworking for a little more the 20 years now with about a 5 year break that ended in the last year or so. I had to downsize my shop from a 24'x32' pole barn to a basement shop less then 14'x 28'. The only tool I could not fit was my 8" jointer and had to sell it. With that, most of what I plan on doing is smaller projects at least for now.

I kind of took a real liking to this site and the folks here in the last few months and look forward to learning more, and maybe being able to help others in the future.

Westpacx3

Jim
Corporate Member
I found this site last November while looking for some help with a rewire of my PM1300 dust collector.

A little about me.

I've been self learning woodworking for a little more the 20 years now with about a 5 year break that ended in the last year or so. I had to downsize my shop from a 24'x32' pole barn to a basement shop less then 14'x 28'. The only tool I could not fit was my 8" jointer and had to sell it. With that, most of what I plan on doing is smaller projects at least for now.

I kind of took a real liking to this site and the folks here in the last few months and look forward to learning more, and maybe being able to help others in the future.
Welcome, where are you located. East or west of 85..

Joseph Delfino

JoeDel
User
Edit- Sorry I forgot to add I'm in South Jersey.

I'm east of Rt 295 almost dead in the middle between Atlantic City and Philadelphia

Westpacx3

Jim
Corporate Member
You got me on that one. I don't I don't believe I know where RT 85 is in NJ LOL. I did a search and found something about RT 85 Up near NY.

I'm east of Rt 295 almost dead in the middle between Atlantic City and Philadelphia
Oh, I figured you were here in NC. A lot of our members are across the state from me. Apparently you are just a bit further and across the the Mason Dixon line, but that's OK. You might sound like NJ but you type in English and I read with a Southern drawl. Lol

WildDaisies

WildDaisies
User

A little about me.

Welcome! You're in good company here.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS