Have a barrel for someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

meika123

New User
Dave Snider
Don't know if this is the right place for this post, but anyhoo-I have a new Fiber Barrel-just arrived this morning via UPS that I cannot use. 30 gallon capacity.It is too tall to fit under my cyclone.
Still has the packing list on it. If anyone is interested either respond here or PM me. It is yours.
The dimensions are: 19" dia-27 1/8" high. It has a locking band around the
top. Brand new from "New Pig company". No kiddin!! :rolf: :rolf:

Last edited:
M

McRabbet

David,

I could probably use it for my system, or for my mini Cyclone as a larger bin. The biggest challenge is getting it from you. IIRC, you are just west of Winston Salem? My wife and I will probably be traveling to the Raleigh area in late April for our grandson's 2nd birthday and I could pick it up then if that is not too late...

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Dave, I am off work Friday, and 30 mins from Advance. But I will defer to Rob, since he has a WW'ing use for it.

M

McRabbet

Tom/Dave -- I'm withdrawing my request as I've gotten what I need -- fiber drums of several sizes and if Tom can use it, go for it!

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Dave, if all else fails, I can pick it up during the week. But if you know someone who has a better use than storing birdseed, dog food or cat food, I won't feel let down.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
I don't mean to knock anyone out of the running.But I was thinking about this today.:widea:Why not make a project out if it.Cut it down to size then cut a disk out of 1/2in. ply to fit snug.Then run a good bead of caulk on the inside.Don't forget to nail the ply before you caulk the inside.:icon_scra And now you have what you need. Man I must have too much time on my hands:eek:.

meika123

New User
Dave Snider
Good idea Robert. I had thought along that line a little myself. But I just like the way this barrel seals, with the metal strap around the top.
Also, I have one on the way from Penn State complete with the clear hose to hook to the bottom of the cyclone. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS