Happy Birthday, None!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
It's my wife's birthday today :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc (although her name isn't None :-D)

She's 30 8-O, dang it my young bride has gotten old :lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
LoL,,I turn 30 this January and let me tell you,,I know its not old. But I still think back when i was 20 and though man 30 is old,,lol. Ohh well its just a different season I guess.

DaveO tell your woman happy B-Day

chris99z71

New User
Chris
I turned 30 in June....just another day...besides, my wife is still 23 and that's all that counts! :lol:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Well, happy b-day to None and DaveO's lovely bride :eusa_clap

And here's the August 31 Dead or Alive b-day list . . . it's always brings a surprise or two regarding folks you thought were dead or alive :lol:

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's interesting Roger, I'll have to show that to my wife...maybe she won't feel old compared to all the dead people :lol::lol:

T

toolferone

Happy birthday none and Dave O's better half.

Yup my wife has a little over 2 years before she turns 30! (lucky me)

M

McRabbet

Jeepers -- All you young'uns! My youngest of 5 will be 35 in mid-September and she's coming here with our newest grandson for a family weekend get-together along with 3 of her brothers, 2 wives, one girl friend, three more grand children and a great grand daughter. We're celebrating 3 Birthdays this weekend, too.

Rob

DaveO

New User
DaveO
OK, Rob you've trumped us all...you're old :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a wonderful weekend you have coming. There is nothing more special than getting together with multiple generations of the family you've created :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

cskipper

Cathy
Belated happy birthday to Dave's wife. Trust me, 30 is not old! As you increase that by, say, 20 -30 years, you just start appreciating every day above ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS