Grizzly G0623X sliding table saw $2500 -- SOLD --

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Lightly used G0623X sliding table saw for sale. Saw includes the Shop Fox heavy duty mobile base, Shark Guard/ riving knife with 4" dust port, ripping shoe, hold down clamp, and miter gauge. The saw is in excellent shape. Selling it because I'm moving and it's too large for the new shop.
  • The G0623X 10" Sliding Table Saw perfectly blends traditional table saw functionality with easy-to-use sliding table ripping and saw cross-cutting capability.
  • The G0623X allows full-sheet cutting capacity for crosscuts and miters, plus the added benefit of 33" of ripping capacity.
  • The heavy-duty 5 horsepower motor spins the 10" main blade at 4000 RPM and offers a 3-1/8” depth of cut.
  • Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase,19A
  • Supports a standard 8" dado stack.
  • The 3-1/8" scoring blade creates a crisp leading cut to prevent tearout in paneling surface material by spinning at 8000 RPM.
  • The compact but heavy-duty aluminum 12-1/4" x 63" sliding table travels on ball-bearing guides for an effortless cutting action
  • The 2" tall crosscut fence extends up to 78-3/4" to evenly support your workpiece and allows for cross cutting pieces up to 63" wide.
  • Full specs can be found here -> 10" 5 HP Sliding Table Saw at Grizzly.com

I will be happy to assist with the disassembly of the saw and loading it, but moving the main cabinet will require at least three people. The saw is located in my walk out basement, so there are no conventional stairs but there are some shallow steps to navigate.

I'm located in North Raleigh.

Last edited:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Where are you moving to? You throwing a moving party like I did?
Not going too far, back to Cary most likely. As for throwing a moving party, all depends on when I move and the COVID/ vaccination situation. But I am ready for a party, whatever the kind!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS