Greensboro Rockler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Yup, it's closed. I looked in the window and everthing is boxed and palletized, ready for pickup. I've been though that area a few times (always stop for lunch at the Wendover Rd. Steak 'n Shake) over the last two years headed west and never knew it was there.

I can also report the "buy one, get a second at half price" sale brought them in big time at the Indianapolis, IN Rockler. :lol::lol::lol:- I'm on the road for a few days so no updates on the shop bathroom door. I hope the snow isn't too bad tomorrow.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I've been though that area a few times (always stop for lunch at the Wendover Rd. Steak 'n Shake) over the last two years headed west and never knew it was there.

I've "through" that Steak 'n Shake on Wendover also. A few years ago I helped my son move. We decided to get some lunch at the Steak 'n Shake. I was driving the U-Haul truck and placed my order at the drive through window. When I drove to the pick-up window, I took out the overhead awning at the window with top of the U-Haul. :BangHead: :BangHead: Result...loss of appetitie, $4,982 in damage, and a new member of the dumb #$% society. :-x :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS