Future projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
The next scheduled event will be Saturday, March 23 at my shop in Liberty. I'll be making an announcement on that session soon.

After that, we tentatively plan to hold another session each month, as follows:

April = Liberty, NC
May = Mooresville, NC
June = Mooresville, NC
July = Ft. Bragg
August - December = To be determined. We'd like to move around the state, as opportunities arise.

Sometime this spring we would also like to schedule another Train-The-Trainer session.

While our first three sessions have been w/ the Wounded Warrior Project, and we will continue to work w/ them in the future, we are in no way limited to just them. We are very much open to other opportunities for the Outreach Program. So if you have an idea or a suggestion, please don't hesitate to throw it at us.

Think of Outreach as a way to introduce others to woodworking, as well as to show others what NCWW is all about.

Bill

ehpoole

Ethan
The next scheduled event will be Saturday, March 23 at my shop in Liberty. I'll be making an announcement on that session soon.

After that, we tentatively plan to hold another session each month, as follows:

April = Liberty, NC
May = Mooresville, NC
June = Mooresville, NC
July = Ft. Bragg
August - December = To be determined. We'd like to move around the state, as opportunities arise.

Sometime this spring we would also like to schedule another Train-The-Trainer session.

While our first three sessions have been w/ the Wounded Warrior Project, and we will continue to work w/ them in the future, we are in no way limited to just them. We are very much open to other opportunities for the Outreach Program. So if you have an idea or a suggestion, please don't hesitate to throw it at us.

Think of Outreach as a way to introduce others to woodworking, as well as to show others what NCWW is all about.

Bill

If I may suggest, would someone be so kind as to enter those events which presently have known dates into the Special Events Calendar (make sure you enter them into "Special Events" and not the "Default" calendar where they will not be seen).

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS