Fire at Scott's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Scott, glad to hear no ones was hurt. Material things can be replaced. There is nothing that I can say that has not already been said. I too will be willing to help in the demo, rebuild, donations or anything else that it takes to get you back on your feet.

I will pray for the good doctor and you.

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Scott: what a shame to lose so much so fast, anything you need just post and some one will help, this group has all the resurceses at the ready.
dick & rita

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Add my sympathy to the growing list. Also, a big triple helping of "That SUCKS".

I offer my back and my big pickup truck for any help you need rebuilding.

Jim

bluthart

New User
Brian
Scott - I am very sorry for your loss and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure a group of us from the Charlotte area would come out whenever you need any help. Keep us posted!

chris99z71

New User
Chris
OK, that explains why my crew was covering Apex stations 1 and 3 for the majority of the afternoon on Wednesday. (I was at a line of duty death funeral.)

Scott, as hard as it may be to do this now, try to keep in mind that everything happens for a reason.

And you best not be shy when it comes time for a big, old fashioned barn raising! With the talent on this site, we could easily have you closed in and weather tight in a weekend!

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Chris - amen brother!

One thing that I've learned through this ordeal - previously I realized that by and large woodworkers and aviation folks were in general really great folks.

I have now added firefighters to that category... (and excluded insurance agents!)

Scott

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
And you best not be shy when it comes time for a big, old fashioned barn raising! With the talent on this site, we could easily have you closed in and weather tight in a weekend!

Barn Raising ! :icon_thum

I agree with Chris, we need a good barn raising ( after we help clean up :mrgreen:) and I can't think of a more deserving person.

Definitely do not be too shy:eusa_naug to ask for help, we'll be hurt if you don't.

Jimmy:mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Thanks Guys.

Steve Cole and I will probably speak this weekend and discuss options re making the cleanup and replacement some type of NCWoodworker.net event.

More to come...

Scott

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Scott, I have been out of town since Tuesday and got back late this afternoon (Saturday) and had no access to a computer. I just saw this thread tonight. My heart goes out to you. As has been said before...just let us know what we can do to help.

titan04

New User
Josh
Wow, add me to the sorry for your loss and I will put my ogre self at your disposal on any weekends for a rebuild.

mburke911

New User
Mark
Scott,
I am so sorry for your loss! I am glad no one was hurt but I sure the true depth of the wound is still to be found.

My thoughts are with you.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS