Father's Day Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Dad's Day was good!

I guess I've been a good daddy because I got the PC PSH1 HVLP and a Delta 6x48 belt/9 inch disc sander.:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Pics attached. Sander's assembled and works well. HVLP sprayer is in the box, but hopefully counts toward a dual gloat!!

Chuck

Attachments

• belt sander 001 small.jpg
    belt sander 001 small.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 254
  • PC HVLP small.jpg
    PC HVLP small.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 236

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Sweet, that sanding station looks like mine but bigger:-( Is one end of the belt open for use? I have found that sanding on the round end of the belt is great for curved work. I've found mine to be used in almost every project, great for adjusting the fit of things.
Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
Nice double-gloat, there. You'll definitely use that sander, and you have the perfect project to try out that HVLP on.

My father's day gloat was a shop clock... I think they're trying to tell me something... :-?

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Well............the pix make it official...........YOU SUCK! Happy Father's Day. My gloat is a couple or BORG gift cards.

D L

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Chuck,

Congrats on that Father's day haul. I have been thinking (bit of envy showing here) that a sanding station like the Delta, or maybe the Ridgid, would be the next best addition to the shop.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS